You Are Here: Mopar Information : Muscle Cars : Classic Mopars : 1965 – 1967 Dodge Charger
The Dodge Charger was introduced on January 1, 1966. Built off of the Dodge Coronet chassis but using its own body, the Charger was Dodge’s first fastback, high speed street racer. This section contains a collection of information about these cool cars.
1965 Dodge Charger Concept:
1966 Dodge Charger:
- 1966 Dodge Charger Information
- 1966 Dodge Charger Features
- 1966 Dodge Charger Options
- 1966 Dodge Charger VIN Breakdown
1967 Dodge Charger:
- 1967 Dodge Charger Information
- 1967 Dodge Charger Features
- 1967 Dodge Charger Options
- 1967 Dodge Charger VIN Breakdown
The Mopar related information found in this section is believed to be accurate. The 440magnum Network assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in anything that is referenced by or linked to and from this site. This information is provided "as is" and was obtained from Chrysler Corporation, WWW, Books and other Reference Materials.