- 361 V8 (2-bbl., single exhaust).
- 383 V8 (4-bbl., dual exhaust).
- 426 V8 (Hemi dual 4-bbl., dual exhaust).
- Automatic transmission.
- 4-speed transmission (361, 383, 426 V8s only).
- Power brakes.
- Power steering.
- Sure Grip differential.
- Heavy duty suspension package – heavy duty springs, shocks, front and rear.
- Trailer towing package.
Comfort and Convenience:
- Air conditioning, integral with heater. (N.A. with 361 V8 with 4-speed transmission.)
- Remote control, outside rear view mirror.
- Inside glare resistant mirror.
- Electric window lifts.
- Tinted windshield or windshield and windows.
- Retractable seat belts (front and rear).
- Transistorized radio.
- Trunk compartment light.
- Emergency flasher.
- Parking brake warning light.
- Electric clock, mounted on center console.
- White sidewall tires.
- Bumper guards, front and rear
Trailer Towing Package:
- Maximum cooling system with high-capacity radiator.
- Larger transmission oil cooler.
- Larger, 7-blade fan.
- Fan shroud.
- Radiator air seals.
- Heavy-duty performance axle, 3.23 ratio.
- Heavy-duty suspension, front and rear.
- Special 11 diameter, heavy-duty brakes (not self-adjusting).
- Heavy-duty, turn signal flasher.
- Heavy-duty, stoplight switch.
- Wide rim, 5.5 K wheels.
- Automatic transmission required. (N.A. with 426 Hemi, 440 Magnum V8s, or with 3-speed or 4-speed manual transmission.)
Heavy Duty Suspension Package:
- Heavy duty torsion bars.
- Heavy duty ball joints.
- Heavy duty rear springs.
- Heavy duty sway bar.
The Mopar related information found in this section is believed to be accurate. The 440magnum Network assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in anything that is referenced by or linked to and from this site. This information is provided "as is" and was obtained from Chrysler Corporation, WWW, Books and other Reference Materials.