2005 Model YEAR:
EXTERIOR – New Orange Blast body color
INTERIOR – Optional Kicker/SRT Livin’ Loud audio system with six-disc CD changer
2004 MODEL YEAR
- New torque-sensing limited-slip differential developed jointly with Quaife.
- Horsepower increased to 230 hp (172 kW) at 5300 rpm and torque increased to 250 lb.-ft. (339 N•m) between 2200-4400 rpm.
- New NGC3 engine control module and a new calibration for wider torque range.
- Larger fuel injectors provide increased fuel flow.
- New BF Goodrich KDW2 three-season tires are standard equipment.
- Developed to match the vehicle’s high-performance suspension and handling characteristics, the new tire’s design and rubber compound provide maximum grip for cornering, accelerating and braking.
- Unique racing-inspired bright pedal pads added.
- Optional sun roof with passenger assist handles.
- Electric Blue paint replaces Solar Yellow.
2003 MODEL YEAR
- SRT4 introduced. Named Sport Compact Car of the Year by Sport Compact Car Magazine.
- 2.4-liter Turbo engine.
- New engine controller
- Five-speed manual transaxle
- Unique front and rear fascias, sill extensions and hood with functional scoop, functional rear wing.
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Michelin Pilot Sport ultra-performance radial tires.
- High-performance suspension and four-wheel disc brakes
- Satin Silver center stack, door remotes and shift knob.
- Viper-inspired seats
- Carbon fiber leather steering wheel and shift boot.
- 160-mph speedometer with Satin Silver accents.
- Available in Flame Red, Solar Yellow, Black or Silver.
The Mopar related information found in this section is believed to be accurate. The 440magnum Network assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in anything that is referenced by or linked to and from this site. This information is provided "as is" and was obtained from Chrysler Corporation, WWW, Books and other Reference Materials.
Source Of Information: Chrysler