ENGINE: 2.4-LITER, DOHC, 16-VALVE SMPI TURBOCHARGED
- Availability: Standard—SRT-4
- Type and Description: I-4, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 148.2 cu. in. (2429 cu. cm)
- Bore x Stroke: 3.44 x 3.98 (87.5 x 101)
- Valve System: DOHC, four valves/cylinder, hydraulic end-pivot roller followers.
- Fuel Injection: Sequential, multi-port, electronic.
- Construction: Semi-permanent mold-aluminum block with cast-iron liners, cast-aluminum head
- Compression Ratio: 8.1:1
- Power (SAE net): 230 bhp (172 kW) @ 5300 rpm (95.8 bhp/L)
- Torque (SAE net): 250 lb.-ft. (339 N•m) @ 2200-4400 rpmMax.
- Engine Speed: 6240 rpm, electronically limited
- Fuel Requirement: Unleaded premium, 91 octane (R+M)/2—preferred, unleaded regular, 87 octane (R+M)/2—acceptable.
- Oil Capacity: 5 qt. (4.75L) with dry filter
- Coolant Capacity: 8 qt. (7.6L)
- Emission Controls: Close-coupled three-way catalyst, heated oxygen sensors and internal engine features.
- Max. Gross Trailer Weight: Not rated for Trailer Tow
- Estimated EPA Fuel Economy mpg (City/Hwy): 22/30
The Mopar related information found in this section is believed to be accurate. The 440magnum Network assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in anything that is referenced by or linked to and from this site. This information is provided "as is" and was obtained from Chrysler Corporation, WWW, Books and other Reference Materials.
Source Of Information: Chrysler