You Are Here: Mopar Information : Muscle Cars : Classic Mopars : 1965 – 1967 Dodge Charger : 1966 Features
- Torsion bars, ball joints and sway bar in front.
- Asymmetrical leaf springs in rear.
- Oriflow shock absorbers at each wheel.
- The entire suspension is rubber-isolated.
- A heavy-duty suspension package was available.
- 7.35 x 14 black-wall tires are standard with 318, 361, or 383 V8 engines
- 7.75 x 14 Blue Streak tires standard with 426 Hemi V8.
- Hydraulic servo-contact, self-energizing, self-adjusting. Bonded linings. Total lining area, 195.2 sq. in.
- 426 Hemi V8 is equipped with larger (234.1 sq. in.), non-adjusting hydraulic brakes.
- Dual braking system.
- Impact absorbing steering column and wheel.
- Turn signals.
- Backup lights.
- Padded instrument panel.
- Padded sun visors.
- Master cylinder/parking brake warning light.
- Windshield wipers, 2-speed, electric; parallel action, airfoil-type blades with antiglare finish.
- Windshield washers, electric.
- Hazard warning system.
- Safety-Action inside door release levers.
- Safety-Rim wheels.
- Left, outside, remote-control rearview mirror.
- Prismatic day/night, inside rearview mirror with double ball-joint safety mount.
- Retractable, front lap belts.
- Rear lap belts.
The Mopar related information found in this section is believed to be accurate. The 440magnum Network assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in anything that is referenced by or linked to and from this site. This information is provided "as is" and was obtained from Chrysler Corporation, WWW, Books and other Reference Materials.
Pages: Page 1, Page 2