You Are Here: Mopar Information : Muscle Cars : Classic Mopars : Dodge Charger Super Bee : Performance
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee included a 383 C.I. Magnum V8 with a single four barrel carburetor rated at 300 hp. Optional was the 440 C.I. Magnum Six Pack or the legendary 426 HEMI.
- 0-30 mph: Unknown | 0-45 mph: Unknown
- 0-60 mph: Unknown | 0-75 mph: Unknown
- 0-30 mph: 2.5 seconds | 0-45 mph: 4.2 seconds
- 0-60 mph: 5.7 seconds | 0-75 mph: 7.6 seconds
440 Magnum Six Pack:
- 0-30 mph: 2.9 seconds | 0-45 mph: 4.7 seconds
- 0-60 mph: 6.9 seconds | 0-75 mph: 9.9 seconds
1971 Dodge Super Bee HEMI was rated at 425hp @ 4600rpm. The 440 Six Pack Bee was rated at 385 @ 4700rpm. Both cars used 727 automatic transmissions, 4.10:1 final drive ratio, G-60-15 Tires, and ran on premium gas. The curb weight for the Super Bee Hemi was 4083lbs. The Super Bee 440 Six Pack weighed in at 3945lbs.
- Performance: 383/300 hp 4 Barrel: Information not available.
- Performance: 440/385 hp Six Pack: 0-60 in 6.9 seconds, 1/4 mile in 14.7 seconds.
- Performance: 426/425 hp HEMI: 0-60 in 5.7 seconds, 1/4 mile in 13.7 seconds.
The Mopar related information found in this section is believed to be accurate. The 440magnum Network assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in anything that is referenced by or linked to and from this site. This information is provided "as is" and was obtained from Chrysler Corporation, WWW, Books and other Reference Materials.