Body Style: Quad Cab Pickup Assembly Plant: Saltillo, Mexico: EPA Vehicle Class: Truck
All dimensions are in inches (millimeters) unless otherwise noted.
- Availability: Quad Cab and Regular Cab Performance Pickup.
- Type and Description: 10-cylinder, 90-degree V-type, liquid-cooled.
- Displacement: 8.3L (505 cu. in.) Bore x Stroke: 4.03 x 3.96 (102.4 x 100.6)
- Valve System: OHV, 20 valves, roller-type hydraulic lifters. Fuel Injection: Sequential, multi-port, electronic.
- Construction: Aluminum alloy block with cast-iron liners, aluminum alloy heads.
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1 Power (SAE net): 500 bhp (372 kW) @ 5600 rpm (60.4 bhp/liter).
- Torque (SAE net): 525 lb.-ft. (712 N•m @ 4200 rpm)
- Max. Engine Speed: 5500 rpm
- Fuel Requirement: Unleaded premium—91 octane (R+M)/2
- Oil Capacity: 10.5 qt. (9.9L) Coolant Capacity: 12.8 qt. (11.9L)
- Emission Controls: Four three-way catalytic converters, heated oxygen sensors, engine internal features.
- Alternator: 136-amp
- Battery: Group 65, low-maintenance, 600 CCA.
Transmission/ Final Drive Specifications:
- Description: Automatic 48RE
- Gear Ratios: 1st – 2.45, 2nd – 1.45, 3rd – 1.0, 4th – 0.69
- Axle Ratio: 4.56 via Dana Super-60
- Overall Top Gear: 3.15
- Layout: Longitudinal front engine, rear-wheel drive.
- Construction: Ladder-type frame, steel cab, double-wall steel pickup box.
- Front: Upper and lower “A” arm, performance-tuned strut and spring assembly, Bilstein mono-tube shock absorbers, performance-tuned stabilizer bar.
- Rear: Live axle, performance-tuned strut and spring assembly, Bilstein mono-tube shock absorbers.
- Overall Ratio: 15.4:1
- Turning Diameter: 45.7 ft. (13.9 m)
- Steering Turns (lock-to-lock): 3.0
Tires And Wheels Specifications:
- Manufacturer and Model: Pirelli Scorpion Zero
- Size and Type: 305/40YR22
- Wheel Type and Material: Viper-style polished forged aluminum Size: 22 x 10 in.
- Description: Performance Antilock four-wheel brakes FMVSS 135 brake certification.
- Front Size and type: 380 x 35.5 mm vented disc Swept area.
- Rear Size and type: 350 x 30.0 mm vented disc Swept area.
- Power Assist Type: Vacuum assist.
Dimensions And Capacities:
- Wheelbase: 140.5
- Track, Front: 68.0
- Track, Rear: 67.4
- Overall Length: 227.7
- Overall Width: 79.9
- Overall Height: 74.7
- Tailgate Load Height: 33.7
- Ground Clearance-Approach angle: 16.5 degrees
- Ramp breakover angle: 21.1 degrees
- Departure angle: 25.0 degrees
- Curb Weight (estimated): 5450
- Frontal Area: 34.6 sq. ft.
- Drag Coefficient: 0.45
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 26 gal.
- Nominal Box Size: 6.3
- SAE Volume: 57.7 cu. ft. (1.62 cu. m)
- Length at Floor, Tailgate Closed: 75.9 (1928 Cargo Width: 66.4 (1687)
- Distance Between Wheelhouses: 51.0 (1295)
- Depth: 20.2 (512)
- Tailgate Opening Width: 63.5 (1612).
- Seating Capacity: 2/2
- Front – Head room: 40.8 (1037)
- Leg room: 41.0 (1041)
- Shoulder room: 67.0 (1702)
- Hip room: 64.6 (1640)
- Seat travel: 9.0
- Interior Volume – Front: 64.92 cu. ft.
- Rear: 56.18 cu. ft.
(a) All dimensions measured with two passengers.
Source Of Photos And Information: DaimlerChrysler Corporation
Own a Dodge Ram SRT10? Get it featured on our network. Click here to submit your Mopar!