2004 Dodge Ram Rumble Bee
There’s nothing humble about that HEMI rumble. Especially when it’s stuffed under the bulging hood of the new limited edition Dodge Ram 1500 Rumble Bee. Dressed in your choice of Black or Solar Yellow, this future collectible stands out from the crowd with a distinctive Rumble Bee box decal, reminiscent of the bumble bee stripes made famous on Dodge muscle car legends like Charger, Challenger and Super Bee. In addition to the 345-horsepower 5.7L HEMI Magnum V8 engine, this special Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab short box 4×2 and 4×4 group comes with a huge list of radical features listed below. Welcome to the world of 21st century V8 muscle… Dodge style.
- 345-hp 5.7L HEMI Magnum V8 Engine
- Laramie Door Trim with Solar Yellow Spears
- Solar Yellow Instrument Panel Bezel
- Bodyside Cladding – Body-Color
- Accent Kit: Front, Rear, Box Side – Body-Color
- Taillamp Guards – Body-Color
- Chrome Exhaust Tip
- Hood Scoop – Body-Color
- Brushed Aluminum Fuel Filler Door
- Vertical Stripe and Bee Emblem (Yellow or Black)
- Rumble Bee Logo on Door Interior Spear
- Unique Numbered Plaque on Dash
2005 Dodge Ram Rumble Bee
Features remain unchanged for the 2005 Dodge Rumble Bee. The Limited Edition Ram Rumble Bee 4×2 and 4×4 includes all of the standard features of the Ram 1500 SLT plus: 345-horsepower 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine, 20-inch polished wheels, Hood scoop, and Rumble Bee badging and accents. Available in your choice of Black or Solar Yellow.
Source of information and pictures: DaimlerChrysler Corporation
Own a Dodge Ram Rumble Bee? Get it featured on our network. Click here to submit your Mopar!