There’s simply no other sedan that delivers the performance, amenities and outstanding value that the 2008 Chrysler 300C SRT8® provides. Powered by the Street and Racing Technology-engineered, 425-horsepower (317-kW), 6.1-liter HEMI® V-8, the 2008 Chrysler 300C SRT8 boasts performance-tuned ride and handling, world-class braking and premium appointments.
The 2008 Chrysler 300C SRT8 is a complete package for the customer who wants awesome performance in a premium sedan – 0-60 mph in the low five-second range, 0-100-0 mph in under 17 seconds, 0.89 g on the skid pad – in an award-winning sedan loaded with comfort and style.
“WHAT’S NEW FOR 2008”
- Deck lid with integrated spoiler
- Body-side moldings
- Available side-curtain air bags
- Available SIRIUS BackSeat TV
- Available Kicker premium surround sound system
- SRT-exclusive Reconfigurable Display
- New instrument panel cluster
- New center console
- LED lighting in the front cup holders and front- and rear-door map pockets
- Dark Slate Gray interior color
- Adaptive Cruise Control with special Electronic Stability Control (ESP) calibration
- Tip start
- Remote start.