You Are Here: Mopar Information : Muscle Cars : Classic Mopars : 1970 Hurst 300 : Specifications
- Wheelbase: 124″
- Tread, Front: 62.1
- Tread, Rear: 62.0
- Length: 224.7
- Width: 79.0
- Height, Hardtop: 54.7
- Type: Disc, Front, Drum, Rear Self-Adjusting with Power Assist.
- Power Booster Type: Vacuum
- Effective Brake Lining Area (rear only): 145.1 sq. in.
- Drum Diameter (Rear Only): 11″
- Brake Shoe Width (rear): 2 1/2″
- Brake Lining: Special High Fade-Resistant Bonded Type.
- Front Disc Rotor: Cast Iron-Vented
- Front Disc Effective Area: 247.6 sq. in.
- Type: Independent, Lateral Non-Parallel Control Arms with Torsion Bar Springs.
- Spring Rate (front): 113 lbs/in. Spring Rate (rear): 138 lbs/in.
- Shock Absorber: Link Type 0.94″ dia.
- Size: H70-15
- Type: Raised Letter Polyglass
- Inflation Pressure (cold) – Normal Driving: 24 PSI Extended High Speed: 30 PSI
- Size: 15xJJ
- Exhaust Headers: Dual Smooth Flow Cast Iron
- Exhaust Pipe Diameter: 2 1/2″
- Tail Pipe: Diameter 2″
- Muffler: Dual Low Back Pressure
The Mopar related information found in this section is believed to be accurate. The 440magnum Network assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in anything that is referenced by or linked to and from this site. This information is provided "as is" and was obtained from Chrysler Corporation, WWW, Books and other Reference Materials.